Skip to product information
1 of 4

Portabella Red Curry Entrée

Portabella Red Curry Entrée

A delicious dish featuring organic portabella mushrooms, red peppers, broccoli, sweet corn, carrots, and basil in a creamy coconut red curry with a medley of brown and Red Lake Nation wild rice.

Regular price 22.95
Regular price Sale price 22.95
Sale Temporarily Sold Out

Feeds 2-3 Adults

Red Lake Nation provides us with culturally responsible MN wild rice. Based in Redby, MN, the Red Lake Band of Chippewa in northern Minnesota are the only American Indian tribe in the U.S. that grows & harvests their own wild rice on local lands.

Where Our Ingredients Come From

We source ingredients from the best organic and regenerative growers! Over 99% are certified organic or certified regenerative. We’re still searching diligently for that pesky remaining 1%. Sourcing this way maximizes flavor, nutrient-density, and positive impact to our planet!

Ingredients & Allergens

Portabella Mushrooms*, Coconut Milk* (Coconut*, Purified Water, Guar Gum*), Rice Medley (Brown Rice*, MN Wild Rice, Sea Salt), Carrots*, Red Onion*, Red Peppers*, Corn*, Broccoli*, Red Curry Paste (Red Chili Pepper, Soybean Oil, Galangal Root, Shallot, Coriander Root, Kaffir Lime Peel, Spices), Basil*, Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil*, Lime Juice*, Garlic*, Tamari* (Water, Soybeans*, Salt, Alcohol* (To Preserve Freshness)), Ginger*, Rice Vinegar, Shiitake Mushrooms*, Cayenne Pepper*, Sea Salt.
* = Organic
Contains: Coconut, Soy

Vegan, Made without Gluten & Dairy

Net Wt. 28oz (794g)

Delivered frozen.
Made by Simpls in St. Paul, MN.
Made in a kitchen that contains and uses gluten ingredients and peanuts.


Cooking Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
2. Remove plastic wrap and lid.
3. Cover tightly with foil.
4. Frozen: Bake for 55-65 minutes.
FULLY Thawed: Bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy!
*Heat to internal temperature of 165°F

Heat Level

Portabella Red Curry Entrée is 🌶️ A Little Spicy

100% Delicious Guarantee

We guarantee delicious. If we don't meet your standards, we will replace it or refund you. No questions asked.

View full details

Bundle Your Favorites & Save!